ESP32 WiFi +Bluetooth + BLE development board
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Single or Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 Microprocessor
- Clock frequency: up to 240 MHz.
- 520 KB of SRAM, 448 KB of ROM and 16 KB of RTC SRAM.
- Supports 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity with speeds up to 150 Mbps.
- Support for both Classic Bluetooth v4.2 and BLE specifications.
- 34 Programmable GPIO pins.
- Up to 18 channels of 12-bit SAR ADC and 2 channels of 8-bit DAC
- Serial Connectivity include 4 x SPI, 2 x I2C, 2 x I2S, 3 x UART.
- 1 Host controller for SD/SDIO/MMC and 1 Slave controller for SDIO/SPI.
- Motor PWM and up to 16-channels of LED PWM.
Ways to Program:
- Arduino IDE